Here are my favorite tips that I love to share with you for better Health, Wealth and Glamor.
- If your dining room table is square, use round plates. If the table is round, use square place mats beneath round plates. Combined, round and square represent Heaven on Earth.
- Choose your favorite floral china patterns. This motif will enhance the turkey you are serving as well as represent beauty.
- Accent your home with black candles. The color black represents water energy, the flow of life. Don’t wear black, though. It will drain you of energy and power.
- Add wood elements to your festive table, such as nuts or tree bark.
- Don’t forget to artfully place tree bark with leaves to your design arrangement. I prefer brown maple leaves with colorful square place mats for my holiday table decor. You may want to add a touch of green with your candle voltives. Decorate with uncooked lima beans, lentils or peas to balance the fire energy.
- Throw some cranberries into a bowl of dark-brown dates. The red cranberries will stimulate your guests appetite.
- Place yellow flowers in your kitchen to uplift with “Sun energy”.
- Hang corn husks above your stove area representing thankfulness this season.
- Add herbs and spices in your cooking and decorating. Sage is purifying, pepper adds spice to life, basil is awakening, peppermint stimulates, and cinnamon makes things sweeter.
- Place a small mirror, reflective brass or pot behind the kitchen burners to lure abundance into your home.
- Be sure to serve foods with earth tone colors. I suggest serving pumpkin soup or maple-molasses baked beans to nurture your guests. Add pineapples with cranberries to soften the fire energies of the red colors. Throw in some nuts to stimulate growth and new opportunities to your home.